Monday, February 29, 2016

Daredevil Set is Complete

Complete Netflix Daredevil set
I'll be honest I have not seen this show past the first episode, but it in my Queue and I cant wait to finish it.

#119 Daredevil Masked Vigilante

This guys is sick and in the first episode so I seen this costume. Love that his eyes are covered but then again it makes sense, since he is blind.

#120 Daredevil
Love this costume and like I mentioned I have not seen this show to completion but I can understand why this suit works in the live action. 

#121 Matt Murdock
Well I'm a bigger fan of  POPs! wearing costumes, it is easier to tell who they are but this guy looks good and he red glasses help me know he is Daredevil.

#122 Wilson Fisk
My least favorite but it more about my previous statement about liking the POPs! with costumes. These guys are awesome and with the second season on the way and another set potentially going to come out I can't wait to get more. I hope you enjoyed my views on the new Daredevil POPs! and if you want to pick up a set for yourself check your Local Comic Shop, Hot Topic, Game Stops and Toys R Us.  Until next time happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment