Everyone has there favorites and I am no exception these is a list of my top 10 Marvel Pops. Just a reminder that this is my personal favorites and may not reflect your opinion on the following Pops below. Take a gander and enjoy the post I hope you like some of the ones I selected as my favorites.
 |
| Hot Topic X-Force Wolverine |
Taking the Number 10 slot is Hot Topic exclusive Wolverine (X-Force). Logan take the spot mainly because Wolverine is awesome and this repaint was done much better than the original faded yellow. Although it was a repaint The X-Force comics are one of my favorites and this variant costume is one of the best in Wolverines arsenal.
 |
| Amazon Exclusive Iron Man (Unmasked) and Iron Man Mark 43 |
The Number 9 Slot is Iron Man from the Age of Ultron Film. Iron Man here is on this list because there are just so many and Funko did an amazing job separating this guy from the rest with his repulsers elevating him in the air.
 |
| Punisher Nemesis |
Number 8 is the epic Nemesis Punisher variant that was release at the end of 2015. Punisher is one of my favorite character in marvel and although he has had two other repaints prior to this, Nemesis is my over all favorite.
 |
| Walgreens Taskmaster |
Number 7 is Taskmaster, I have a little knowledge of the character but this guys just looks amazing. Sick detail to this figure is his hood glows in the dark only adding to what make him my number 7 on the list.
 |
| Dr. Doom |
Number 6 is one of the best villain in the the Marvel Universe Dr. Doom and the details on this guy is just jaw dropping. One of the following trends of this list is most of them are comic designs and not Pops from there movies.
 |
| Walgreen Iron Spider-Man |
Number 5 is Spider-man rocking one of the best suits he owns from Mr. Tony Stark. The Iron Spider-man suit is one of my favorite suits from the Spiderman comic and I'm glad to get this guy before Marvel put Peter Parker in the Civil War film creating an alternate version for the movie goers to check out. got to love those epic golden arms that help Spider-man kicking some rear.
 |
| Deep Space Suit |
Deep Space Suit Iron Man is taking the number 4 Slot because well look at it he is beautiful. There is so much going on with this guy, the eyes really opens up what Funko is willing to do to make there Pops amazing. As we all know most Pop's eyes are round and black and this really make the suit pop. Not only are the eyes awesome the full collaboration of colors on this suit really stick out and I just want Tony Stark to have a movie just in this Armor suit.
 |
| MCC Thor (Secret Wars) |
Number 3 Lady Thor have you looked at this Pop closely, cause the details are on point. I remember learning that Thor Powers was going to a Lady and the hate it got, but I love this Pop and there not much I can add she just one of the best design made in my opinion.
 |
| MCC Hulkbuster |
Hulkbuster would have been number one but I got some mail and he is now in the number 2 slot. I don't know how to describe how awesome this pop is, He just is. He is the first Marvel 6 inch and the amount of detail on this guys is epic.
 |
| MCC Deadpool (Leaping) |
Leaping Deadpool is my number 1 favorite pop ever. Deadpool #20 started my collection adding all his variant costumes and Unmasked mold I was super excited at the start of February when all these new variants were coming out the wood works. My collection started to grow as Deadpool needed friends and at this moment he has about 130 others to torment. The Leaping variant was a huge surprise as action poses were just being announced and with this as my first action pose I cant wait to see that Funko plans to do with these. Hint hint Cap vs Iron Man action pose two pack where they are whooping one another butts. Thats my personal top ten I hoped you enjoyed and I asked you guys in Groups what was your so I can make a top ten based of your guys favorites, Happy Hunting and POP ON!
No comments:
Post a Comment