| Foolkiller, Solo, and Terror |
In the title of the post it say "Not Deadpools?" and I want to enlighten those that believe this is just that Deadpool variants. Well your right they are all variant prints of Deadpool mold number 20 but they are in fact different characters from the Marvel Universe that are hired to help Deadpool stay relevant as he is running a team of the Avengers. Solo was first and shortly after making Deadpool a little more popular, Deadpool decided to recruit more members. The Rainbow Squad was born singling out a Deadpool imposter tarnishing the Deadpool name and the story got it own comic series Deadpool's Merc$ for Money. I think the point I wanted to get across is these guys are not Deadpool like Anti-Venom and Carnage are not Venom, they are repaints of the Venom mold but they are different characters.
Good news for those who didn't get so lucky but some source believe this guy will be available in the following months on Popcultha without it's sticker. Anyways good luck and I hope I never have to do this gambling thing for a while. Happing Hunting and good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment