Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Who Live in Pittsburgh

Loot Crate Exclusive
Went on a trip to Pittsburgh yesterday to see The Who live with my Brother. After a late night of jamming to some of the best rock ever, and drinking and playing pool afterward at the nearest watering hole my Brother surprised me with this little fellow. Before the storm of Deadpool that started my 2016 year Groot was the over produced pop with several variants and I dreaded the idea of getting him or Rocket in my Guardians of the Galaxy Collector Corps Box. This Groot is amazing compared to the others I currently have (I'm missing Mossy Groot and Angry Groot) and it because he glows in the dark. Groot's left hand is clear and when set in the sun it charges glows once it is in a dark area. Big thanks to my Brother for the gift and the great night out, Happy Hunting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment